- Jaguar and Land Rover stunt vehicles Jaguar C-X75, Range Rover Sport SVR and Land Rover Defender make international debut in Frankfurt, Germany
- SPECTRE cast members Naomie Harris and David Bautista attend star-studded event ahead of reveal at motor show
- Guests entertained by British singer and musician John Newman
- Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations [SVO] as well as Jaguar and Land Rover Design worked with filmmakers on the conception and creation of the Bond
- SVO is responsible for the most luxurious and highest performing cars that Jaguar Land Rover makes
- Jaguar and Land Rover to release exclusive and interactive behind-the-scenes SPECTRE content on www.jaguar.com and www.landrover.com
Naomie Harris (Moneypenny) and David Bautista (Hinx) were guests of honour at the glamorous event showcasing special stunt vehicles used in the latest instalment of the James Bond series. Guests were entertained by British singer and musician John Newman, who performed a number of top ten hits from his album.
SPECTRE, the 24th James Bond film, from Albert R. Broccoli’s EON Productions, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios and Sony Pictures Entertainment, sees the Jaguar C-X75 drive through the moonlit streets of Rome in one of the movie’s most iconic high speed chase scenes. Driven by Hinx, played by David Bautista, the C-X75 supercar, named the most advanced Jaguar ever created, was provided by Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations (SVO) in collaboration with development partner Williams Advanced Engineering headquarters in Oxfordshire, England.
SVO was created in June 2014 to focus on meeting the increasing expectations of today’s most discerning and enthusiastic Jaguar and Land Rover customers. Working on the development of high performance versions of existing models, luxury bespoke commissions and limited run collector editions, it represents the very pinnacle of the two iconic brands.
Specially modified Land Rover Defenders and the fastest, most powerful Land Rover ever, the Range Rover Sport SVR also star in major action sequences shot in Austria. The highly capable Defenders were constructed by the JLR Special Operations division with huge 37-inch diameter off-road tyres and enhanced body protection to tackle the challenging terrain of the snow-covered mountain roads used for filming.
Fans around the world will be treated to a host of exclusive behind the scenes SPECTRE content on Jaguar and Land Rover’s social channels and brand new websites, including special access to unseen footage and interviews with the design, SVO and stunt teams as well as a stunning 360 dynamic walk-around of the Jaguar C-X75.
SPECTRE is released worldwide from October.