1. LIFE WITHOUT THE MAESTRO: After winning 2 of the 3 Masters in which they competed this season, Novi Sad Al Wahda (UAE) were the overwhelming favourites to win in Beijing. This was before the World Tour two-time winners lost Dejan Majstorovic due to an ankle injury. How will be the team’s chemistry without their best shooter… and with now 3 Markos on the court?
3. THE HICKS FACTOR: Chinese fans loved him earlier this year when he put on a show at the Chengdu Challenger. Michael 'Money in the Bank' says he has a new nickname, tailor-made for the Chinese audience. He got no 'broads in Atlanta' but you can call him 'Panda'.
5. WHITE JORDAN: Talk about a high-pressure nickname. Hopefully Jordan Demercy (Wukesong) has more to do with the GOAT than the 'White Mamba' Brian Scalabrine had to do with Kobe Bryant.
6. NOT IN MY HOUSE: If you like monster blocks, keep an eye on former NBA draft pick Ater Majok, who has the biggest wingspan since that mean dragon in Game of Thrones.
7. SOUTHERLAND JORDAN: That Jordan - we know - can jump like Mike. 'Flight' Southerland showed flashes of brilliance at the dunk contest in Mexico City and he says we haven’t seen the best of him. He has big shoes to fill after yet another Jordan (Kilganon) absolutely shocked China last year at the Beijing Masters.
9. MORE RETURNS: Q-York is back! Our favourite MC-DJ combo will make their first appearance at the World Tour. this season For the second year in a row, they created the song of the World Tour trailer. They also have a new album: check them out
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat at @FIBA3x3 for reactions, photos, livescores and more. Start the conversation using the official hashtag #3x3WT.