The Bureau of the FIFA Council has today, 23 August 2017, decided to appoint a normalisation committee for the Cameroonian Football Association (FECAFOOT) in accordance with art. 14 par. 1a) and art. 8 par. 2 of the FIFA Statutes.
The committee’s mandate will include the following tasks:
- To run the daily affairs of FECAFOOT;
- To draft new statutes in consultation with all stakeholders and in compliance with FIFA’s Statutes and standards as well as mandatory national law;
- To review the statutes of the regional and departmental leagues and ensure their alignment with the FECAFOOT statutes;
- To identify the delegates of the FECAFOOT general assembly and of the regional and departmental leagues;
- To organise and conduct elections of a new FECAFOOT executive committee.