The striker was the last player to report for national duty on Tuesday, 30 August but missed both training sessions.
Both Jali and Thopola managed to attend the second training session at the Kanyamazane Stadium.
Thabiso Kutumela, another late call-up, arrived in camp on Monday night (29 August).
Kutumela and Thopola replaced Rivaldo Coetzee (illness) and the injured Prince Nxumalo.
On the other hand, Mamelodi Sundowns forward Keagan Dolly was rested from training as he is still receiving medical attention for his hamstring strain.
It is still not clear whether he will be able to play against Mauritania on Friday, 2 September at the Mbombela Stadium in the final 2017 Gabon Africa Cup of Nations qualifier.
Bafana Bafana have two more training sessions to go before the clash - one on Wednesday and the final one on Thursday.
Updated BAFANA BAFANA SQUAD TO FACE MAURITANIA AND EGYPT
1. Jakson MABOKGWANE Orlando Pirates FC
2. Itumeleng KHUNE Kaizer Chief FC
3. Riyaard PIETERSE Supersport United FC
4. Ramahlwe MPHAHLELE Kaizer Chiefs FC
5. Diamond THOPOLA Chippa United FC
6. Thulani HLATSHWAYO Bidvest Wits FC
7. Abbubaker MOBARA Orlando Pirates FC
8. Sifiso HLANTI Bidvest Wits FC
9. Tebogo LANGERMAN Mamelodi Sundowns FC
10. Clayton DANIELS Supersport United FC
11. Denwin FARMER Supersport United FC
12. Dean FURMAN Supersport United FC
13. Andile JALI KV Oostende FC (BELGIUM)
14. Deolin MEKOA Maritzburg United FC
15. Mandla MASANGO Randers FC (DENMARK)
16. Thapelo MORENA Mamelodi Sundowns FC
17. Keagan DOLLY Mamelodi Sundowns FC
18. Maphosa MODIBA Cape Town City FC
19. Mpho MAKOLA Orlando Pirates FC
20. Hlompho KEKANA Mamelodi Sundowns FC
21. Gift MOTUPA Orlando Pirates FC
22. Thamsanqa GABUZA Orlando Pirates FC
23. Sibusiso VILAKAZI Mamelodi Sundowns FC
24. Tokelo RANTIE Genclerbirligi SK (TURKEY)
25. Thabiso KUTUMELA Orlando Pirates FC