- To find the complete 2019 Leagues Cup Competition Guidelines, click here.
- For the complete 2019 Leagues Cup bracket, visit www.LeaguesCup.com
Some of the highlights of the Competition Guidelines, based on the recently updated Rules of the Game by the International Football Association Board (IFAB), include:
- Confirmation of the use of Video Review technology, according to the protocol established by FIFA and IFAB.
- For the first time in professional soccer in the Western Hemisphere, two ball stands will be used behind each goal. The purpose of ball stand implementation is to increase effective match time and reduce gamesmanship.
- Each league’s clubs will submit a roster, following its respective leagues’ regulations regarding player eligibility.
- Liga MX and MLS will provide match commissioners, who will be appointed for individual matches.
- Match officials will be appointed by the region’s confederation, Concacaf. Assignments will be announced prior to each match.
Tickets to the Leagues Cup quarterfinals are available by visiting www.LeaguesCup.com.
The tournament has been sanctioned by the Confederation of North, Central America and Caribbean Association Football (Concacaf). Full schedule is below.
Leagues Cup™ 2019 Schedule
(All Times Eastern) / * Subject to change
Tuesday, July 23
Chicago Fire vs. Cruz Azul (SeatGeek Stadium – Bridgeview, IL) 8:30 p.m.
LA Galaxy vs. Club Tijuana (Dignity Health Sports Park – Carson, Calif.) 11:00 p.m.
Wednesday, July 24
Houston Dynamo vs. Club America (BBVA Stadium – Houston, TX) 8:30 p.m.
Real Salt Lake vs. Tigres UANL (Rio Tinto Stadium – Salt Lake City, UT) 10:30 p.m.
Tuesday, August 20
Semifinal 1 8:30 p.m.
Semifinal 2 10:30 p.m.
Wednesday, September 18
Final 10:30 p.m.