More than 300 athletes have descended upon the central Mediterranean coast of Spain for the IAAF/Trinidad Alfonso World Half Marathon Championships Valencia 2018, which get underway at 17:05 CET on Saturday 24 March.
A record entry of 318 athletes --179 men and 139 women-- are provisionally entered*. Here are some of the ways you can follow all the action from the event's 23rd edition.
Live streamAction from Valencia's fast course will also be available to watch across all the IAAF’s continental areas via a geo-blocked live stream in one of two ways: via the IAAF's YouTube channel or Facebook page. Here's a complete list of those territories.
Fans in the UK: a stream of the races will be available via digital; please check back in 24 hours for further details.
Live actionWe're providing several ways to get up to speed and stay up to speed.
- Timetable and results
- Live blog (active during competition sessions)
- Live radio (active during competition sessions)
- IAAF app: App Store, Google Play, Amazon appstore
If you already have the app, be sure to download the latest update to benefit from all the features.
Social media-Twitter: @iaaforg
- Facebook: IAAF World Athletics Club
- Instagram: iaaf_athletics
More coverage- Race previews: men | women
- Race reports
- Athlete features
- Media gallery
Statistics- Profiles of entered athletes
- Facts and figures: IAAF/Trinidad Alfonso World Half Marathon Championships Valencia 2018
- Half marathon world lists: all-time men, all-time women | 2018 men, 2018 women
- Past results
* The final entry figures and start lists will be available after the Technical Meeting which takes place at 5pm this evening.