The objective of 15-17 March 2015 seminar includes explaining the Club Licensing processes and timeliness as well as the understanding and improvement of the regulations governing it.
Others are defining the role of instructors and key stakeholders, provide the needed tools for instructors in the discharge of their duties and also assist Member Associations as far as the implementation of the Club Licensing System is concerned.
- CAF Club competitions: review of the main problems;
- Studies of two pilot projects (South Africa and Ghana);
- How to develop infrastructure;
- Improved management skills in African clubs;
- Financial Perspectives;
- Ownership and legal status of clubs;
- Grassroots development and planning of youth teams;
- Role of instructors, Federations and CAF clubs;
- Organisation of national seminars for Federations.
Also present are Giancarlo Dapoto, Club Licensing Manager of UEFA and Mr Thomas Grimm, development consultant to FIFA.
Over 60 Instructors drawn from various categories such as Administration, Legal and Technical are taking part.