“This document lays out a plan to further modernise the football world, make it increasingly inclusive and pave the way to a landscape in which, one day, we will have at least 50 national teams and 50 clubs from all continents at a top competitive level,” said President Infantino.
The Vision 2020-2023: Making Football Truly Global is a blueprint for FIFA to pursue the objective of making football truly global while navigating a fast-changing world. It revolves around 11 key goals:
2. Grow revenues sustainably for further reinvestment in football
3. Increase the efficiency and efficacy of the organisation
4. Ensure the success of our iconic competitions
5. Globalise our competitions
6. Increase global competitiveness
7. Maximise our impact on global football development
8. Accelerate the growth of women’s football
9. Harness technology in football
10. Protect positive values in football
11. Impact society through the power of football
Each of these goals is constituted of four pillars, which range from delivering sustainable tournaments to creating more opportunities for our membersto host a FIFA tournament; fromcreating unique experiences for fans and global audiences to fighting against racism and all other forms of discrimination.
The Vision 2020-2023: Making Football Truly Globalis available at FIFA.com/Vision2020-2023.
Download the complete file here.