On Saturday, just hours before Zambia's 2-0 friendly win against Rwanda, it was revealed that FAZ were not interested in offering Janza a permanent contract and would prefer a foreign coach to take the team forward.
The announcement shocked and angered the stand-in Zambia coach because of how the decision was released to the media without FAZ making any contact with him what-so-ever.
"I am not happy with the way I have been treated," he told the Times of Zambia.
"I have not differed with anyone but I am not happy with the way I have been treated.
"There's been a lot of hide and seek and that's not nice in the game of football and when managing other human beings," he added.
Since then, the association has apparently retracted its decision to replace Janza with a foreigner, saying he would remain as acting head coach and continue as technical director.
FAZ communication manager Nkweto Tembwe revealed Janza was assigned with leading Zambia at the Cosafa Cup in South Africa later this year.
However, Janza is uncertain if he wants to carry on in his current position after the saga he has been through the last week.
"I am not sure yet whether I will be the one to lead the team to Cosafa. I need to think about it," he said.