- All Growthpoint Junior events (including Masters and Nationals).
- The new Growthpoint Top Guns national club event.
- Senior (Veterans) nationals.
- Junior National Squad training camps: 3-4 per year.
- TSA Growthpoint Development Centres: Launching from late October onwards.
Richard Glover, CEO of TSA said: “This is another exciting partnership for TSA that will help us deliver on our ambitious growth plan for tennis. We were impressed with the commercial terms offered by Brand ID, but were equally impressed with their vision for investing and growing our sport in South Africa - across juniors, clubs and the critical transformation and development space.”
Jon Haughton, Dunlop Brand Manager said that Dunlop, one of the leading tennis brands not only in South Africa but globally were committed to the development of the game, “Dunlop has a long history with tennis and takes pride in its quality and innovative products. The Dunlop ball is the leading tennis ball in the country and world, so it made perfect sense for Dunlop to partner with TSA with aim to create a top class junior tennis product in the country which would in turn assist TSA with their aims and objectives in developing the game and creating more Wayne Ferreira and Kevin Anderson prodigies, both of whom are proud Dunlop ambassadors.”