The Zone Board decided to manage the zonal qualification for the 2015 All Africa Games through two sub-zonal pools for the men's volleyball competition, where the champions from each pool will represent the zone in the event to be held in Congo Brazzaville from September 4 to 19, 2015. The women's volleyball qualification process will feature one pool where the winners and runners-up will qualify for the event in Congo.
The qualification schedule for the All Africa Games will be as follows:
• Men's volleyball sub-zone 1 in Rwanda - May 1 to 6, 2015 (Rwanda-Kenya-Uganda-Burundi-Tanzania)
• Men's volleyball sub-zone 2 in Ethiopia - May 7 to 13, 2015 (Ethiopia-Egypt-Sudan-Djibouti-Eritrea-Somalia)
• Women's volleyball zonal in Uganda - April 20 to 28, 2015 (Uganda-Kenya-Rwanda-Burundi-Tanzania-Egypt-Ethiopia)
• Men's beach volleyball zonal in Tanzania - April 16 to 20, 2015 (Tanzania-Kenya-Rwanda-Burundi-Egypt-Sudan-Ethiopia)
• Women's beach volleyball zonal in Kenya - May 7 to 11, 2015 (Kenya-Rwanda-Burundi-Tanzania-Egypt-Ethiopia).
The zone members also decided on the courses to be organised in 2015 within the zone and through the Sudan Development Center.
The meeting was attended by CAVB President Dr. Amr Elwani, Zone 5 President Elhag Ata Elmanan, CAVB Vice President Waithake Kioni (Kenya), Augustine Agapa (Tanzania), Omar El Hag (Sudan), Nasiwu Sadik (Uganda), Fouad Abdelsalam (Egypt), Louis Rwakiranya (Burundi), Gustave Nkurunziza (Rwanda) and Begziabher Alebel (Ethiopia).