Eight member associations have confirmed their participation in the bidding process for the FIFA Women’s World Cup 2023, the first-ever edition of the tournament that will feature 32 teams.
- Argentinian Football Association
- Football Federation Australia
- Brazilian Football Association
- Colombian Football Association
- Japan Football Association
- Korea Football Association (expressing interest in a joint bid with DPR Korea Football Association)
- New Zealand Football
- South African Football Association
FIFA is set to conduct official inspections to the relevant member associations in January and February 2020 and the appointment of the host(s) is expected for May 2020.
Additional details about the FIFA Women’s World Cup 2023 bidding process are available in the following Overview Document.