The Olympic Summit will also discuss the progress of the International Testing Agency (ITA), six months into its existence, and will discuss the approach of the Olympic Movement to egames/sports.
LIST OF PARTICIPANTS
- Thomas BACH
- Juan Antonio SAMARANCH
- Ugur ERDENER
- Anita L. DEFRANTZ
- Zaiqing YU
- Kirsty COVENTRY
- Nenad LALOVIC
- Ivo FERRIANI
- President of the IAAF, Sebastian COE
- President of the FIG, Morinari WATANABE
- President of the ISU, Jan DIJKEMA
- President of the IIHF, René FASEL
- The Presidents of FIFA and FINA cannot attend due to important prior commitments in their respective sports.
- President of the Chinese Olympic Committee, GOU Zhongwen
- President of the United States Olympic Committee, Lawrence F. PROBST III
- President of the Russian Olympic Committee, Stanislav POZDNYAKOV
- Acting President of ANOC, Robin MITCHELL
- President of ASOIF, Francesco RICCI BITTI
- President of the AIOWF, Gian-Franco KASPER
- President of the IPC, Andrew PARSONS
- President of WADA, Craig REEDIE (by phone)
- Raffaele CHIULLI, GAISF
- President of ICAS, John COATES
- Chair of the International Testing Agency, Valérie FOURNEYRON
Time (local time): Meetings/Events
9 a.m. – 1 p.m. Olympic Summit (closed to media)
Please note that there will be NO media facilities at the Lausanne Palace Hotel, where the meeting is taking place.
The IOC will issue a press release after the Olympic Summit providing information on the discussions.