This will be the first time the ICC’s annual meetings will take place in Edinburgh, with delegates from over 50 ICC Members expected to attend.
- ICC Affiliate Members’ meeting (Mon)
- ICC Associate Members’ meeting (Tue)
- ICC Chief Executives’ Committee (Tue-Wed)
- ICC Governance Review Committee (Wed)
- ICC HR & Remuneration Committee, ICC Board meeting (for matters relating to the Full Council meeting), Full Council meeting (Thu)
- Finance & Commercial Affairs Committee, Executive Committee (Fri)
- ICC, IDI and IBC Board meetings (Sat)
Key issues on the agenda of the meetings will include:
- ICC event calendar and international cricket structures
- ICC Cricket Committee recommendations
- Use of technology in umpiring
- Matters relating to integrity of the game
- ICC Associate Membership application from Saudi Arabia
- Membership of USA Cricket Association and the Cricket Association of Nepal
The ICC Board consists of the nominated representatives of each of the 10 Full Members plus three elected Associate Member representatives. The meeting is chaired by the ICC Chairman and also present is the ICC Chief Executive.